10 Things RBTs Hate About You: Reviewing RBT Feedback to Improve Our Supervision Skills – Group
Quality supervision is imperative to ensure both effective treatment to the populations we serve, as well as ensuring the proper development of the next generation of BCBAs. BCBAs often rely on past experience with their previous supervisors to guide their supervision styles, but an often overlooked source of feedback is directly from the RBTs we supervise. This presentation will review submissions by RBTs across the country, highlighting specific areas they feel their supervisors can improve.
- Identify quality supervision practices
- Learn how to effectively deliver feedback
- Learn how to request and receive feedback.
- Use strategies based on behavior principles in their supervision practices
- Identify areas where RBTs feel they need the most support
- Improve supervisor-supervisee relationship building skills.